Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Liking/Loving/Into it

This is going to be a bit random, but here it goes.
(Hey, this is what runs through my mind, OK!)

1. Book of Mormon was AMAZING. AWESOME. SO AWESOME.

My sweet, sweet boyfriend got us tickets for my birthday present this year. I don't even want to know how much tickets were.

A YouTube video that I've watched maybe 10x since seeing the show:


And to think, just 2.5 years ago (when we started dating), Nick was vehemently opposed to seeing a Broadway musical. I'll leave his non-PC comment out of this blog...

2. Loving these dresses. I saw them in a Lord & Taylor ad that came in the mail today and I've flagged for future purchase to wear to future weddings. Hey, I'm preparing early. (Turns out real mail does have an impact?)

However - BOTH are totally sold out of my size online! How sad!

Left: Gabby Skye printed sheath (I've never heard of this brand, but love this dress...)
Right: Ivanka Trump neon prism dress
  
Image source: Lord & Taylor

3. I've been listening to the Songza app a lot lately - full of playlists (kind of like the radio?).

This winter, it has especially helped me on my 10 minute walk to the subway in the morning ("You CAN make it to the subway. YOU CAN. DO NOT take a cab. DO NOT take a cab.").

This evening, I'm listening to the best station - "24/7 Sexy" - with the first sentence of the description being: "No matter where you're headed, you're always just seconds to sexy." GOLDEN. Supposedly the playlist was made by Victoria's Secret (the company?)

My interpretation of what this playlist feels like: (Lana Del Ray - She was on the playlist!)

Image source: Pinterest/Tumblr - not sure

4. This is interesting. Bradamant. Bodysuits for women for seamless tops. I bought a sale one to try.

I like the way this blogger styled it. I liked it tied like a tie!

Image Source: Bradamant

5. NEED! PINK! COAT!

Image Source: Josefina Andres/Vogue Espana

6. I CAN'T WAIT FOR SUMMER.

Bought these sandals online today in anticipation.


7. I went into Zara after work today (peeked in!) and saw SO MUCH I liked! Augh!

8. At a work dinner this evening, two people I was talking to are both going to the CARRIBEAN in March! One is going to Jamaica... the other to Costa Rica! What is with these March trips! I missed the memo that this is a good time to take a vacation. Maybe I need to plan a last minute getaway...

Happy Hump Day (tomorrow)!

No comments:

Post a Comment