Monday, February 17, 2014

Fur-ocious

Um, how amazing is this?

Image source: Anthropologie

Faux fur Rochelle jacket from Anthropologie - currently on sale for $159.95 from $248.00.

I was hanging out with two girl friends yesterday - just some brunch & shopping on a mission: to find a dress for one friend to wear to a wedding in a week! One friend and I got onto the topic of FUR, and we both agreed that we couldn't do real fur. It's just too... much.

I live on the Upper East Side in NYC, and I definitely often see older women (age +50) walking around in luxurious floor-length fur coats... But it's kind of creepy.

Anyways, I've got my eye on that Anthro one - but it's not very practical for me. I could NOT pull of wearing that to my work - a LARGE financial services company. Maybe I should just get a new job (HA HA!).

Style blogger Anh wore it beautifully here when she visited NYC for Fashion Week last week.

Image source: 9to5 chic

No comments:

Post a Comment