Monday, February 17, 2014

How to combat the winter blues, a guide

1. Buy yourself potted winter-season flowers - and watch them bloom!
Mine died too quickly... Time to buy another pot!

crocuses

Image source: me! (Jane W.)

2. Make a new dish. I made this in college and haven't made it in +4 years...
Recently saw it on Cupcakes & Cashmere blog...
and went to the recipe that she followed!

soba noodles with peanut sauce

Image source: me! (Jane W.)

Image source: me! (Jane W.)

3. Start a new show. Nick and I are HOOKED onto Game of Thrones now!

We're halfway through Season 2 now. We're trying not to *binge* watch and keep it more measured... Several episodes on the weekends, and 1 episode a weeknight (almost every night but not every single night). Yes, ok, this is still somewhat binge-ing...

Game of Thrones

Image source: Geek Exchange?

2 comments:

  1. Flowers always make me happy. My paper whites bulbs just bloomed and they make me smile on gloomy days!

    ReplyDelete