Friday, January 3, 2014

Hello (winter)! after a hiatus

Winter blues started early this year - and we still have three more months of winter... Sigh.

While we had a mild and delayed start, we are now FULL ON, with a blizzard/winter storm hitting NYC today!

My mom sent me a text at 6:00 AM asking, "Do you have work today?"

Unfortunately, Mom, work is not like school, and on snow days, we still have work. I did work from home today, though!

Winter dressing can be a challenge. Refinery 29 had a post with some ideas that were all preeeeeeeeetty funky - but I liked this idea:

Image source: Refinery29

I'll try to post more this winter, to hopefully combat any winter blues!

I think my winter project this year will be arm knitting an infinity scarf. A guy on my team made them for his sister, his mom, and himself, and they turned out great! And it only took him 1.5 hour to make each one!

No comments:

Post a Comment