Tuesday, January 21, 2014

I'd like to make... (or pick up food photography)

There are so many fantastic food blogs out there that I've discovered in the last year.

But I wonder if part of the appeal is how beautiful the photography of the food is!

I'd love to try to make these: (Click on the image to go to the recipe)

Ricotta Crostini Party - for a party! Girls wine night/"book club", perhaps?
Image credit: HonestlyYum

Good way to sneak in some greens to Nick by serving a beautiful salad? (Kale, fennel and apple salad)
Image credit: HonestlyYum

Gorgeous... fresh fig and mint salad... Simple presentation. I've only had fresh figs once in my life, and they were awesome!
Image credit: James Ransom

A food photgrapher that is inspiring me to want a DSLR solely for food photo taking...
vkreesphotography

1 comment: