Saturday, March 9, 2013

So long winter (I hope)

It's been a long winter.

Last winter was incredibly mild and spoiled us into enjoying it. Last winter, I didn't even pull out my ugly (sorry, but it is) long puffy black coat. It's the warmest coat I own, and I only pull it out when it's 20 degrees or colder outside.

This year, I did have to wear it out a couple of times. The coat is similar to this one below, complete with the furry collar (which I do like, actually), except mine is 100x uglier, longer and goes straight down with no defined waist. I feel like I'm wearing a sleeping bag wrapped around me.


SO HAPPY THAT I DON'T HAVE TO WEAR IT AGAIN ... until next winter!

Anyways, TODAY it was finally 50 degrees, SUNNY and not a cloud in the sky! It's beautiful! Happiness! Hooray! No more Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)!

I have been taking Vitamin D on a semi-regular basis on the recommendation of my doctor due to low Vit D levels. *sigh* I obviously don't step out of my office enough during the workweek.

Here's a photo of Nick & me from this winter (February):


Hope spring is here to stay! And remember to "SPRING FORWARD" this weekend with your clocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment