Thursday, March 7, 2013

Looking forward

Since I started working full-time after college, I find that at times, the daily grind can really get to me and bring me down. I realized how important it is to 1) have short-term goals as well as long-term goals, and 2) to have things (activities) to look forward to.

At work recently, we went through our one-year goal-setting process, and it helped provide some clarity for what's important for the year and motivation to get through the grind.

While my long-term career goals are pretty fuzzy, setting short-term goals for the next several months has motivated me to work towards improvement!



Secondly, Nick and I have booked our plane tickets to go to Asia in May! We'll be visiting Tokyo for 2.5 days and Hong Kong for 3.5 days! We are going to my cousin's wedding in Hong Kong. While I'm pretty familiar with Hong Kong, this will be my first time to Tokyo!!!
I am extremely excited about this - and I'll blog about it more in another post.

Tokyo:


Hong Kong:

No comments:

Post a Comment