Sunday, March 3, 2013

New blog! Documenting 2013 and being 26 in NYC.

Whoohoo! NEW BLOG!
I'M 26, LIVING in NYC!
THIS IS GOING TO BE A BIG YEAR!
... BIG YEAR!

I know, I know. I'm two months late from the start of the year.

But - that doesn't mean I can't make some  resolutions now, right?

It's only March 3rd! So I've got 10 more months!

Actually, the reason why I I re-started up an online blog us because my boyfriend Nick *SAYS* he wants to start a blog about movies/shows, but he has yet to create it or write his first entry.

So I'm beating him. Yay.

I haven't decided on a theme for my blog yet, but I know that I don't want this blog to contain those emo-driven long-winded stream-of-consciousness diary entries from my 15-year-old self!

... Oh, wait. I guess that's what I'm writing now, isn't it?


Till we meet again, internet!

1 comment: