Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Unsuccessfully resisting fall

Makes me sad! Summer flew by (as it does every year) - and I tried my best to take advantage of the sun and warmth as much as I could.

(But maybe not as much as Nick, who spent almost every weekend in June and July in Central Park, trying to build a tan...)

Now it's the third week of September, and the temperature is cooling off already in New York.

As much as I want to resist it, my mind is wandering into the fall/winter category...

and I came across THIS! as I browsed Zara's website:
Image source: Zara

Look familar?!

... very similar to THIS! that I loved so much from Anthro last year:

Image source: Anthropologie
 
Anyways, let's see if I can drag out my summer wardrobe for a few more weeks...
 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment