Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I've moved!

Apartments!

Nick and I moved in together one month + one day ago! I've been getting questions from my parents and friends, like "How is it?" - "What's it like living with a boy?" etc.

My report is that so far, it's been natural and no surprises! Is that surprising? Nick and I had similar living habits already, before we moved in together, so that made the transition very easy. (I didn't have to have a freak-out session and learn how dirty this boy was.) (... He's very pretty clean!)

And we were excited to be productive and save money by making dinner as much as we can.

I'm running out of recipes and meal ideas, though.

Good thing my lovely friend Kate has been cooking up a storm the last year and tried all sorts of recipes that I now need to try out ;) ... Hehe!

Anyways, I'm back at the blog and giving it another go after a few months hiatus!

Plus, I'm on another shopping ban................. Do we see a pattern here?

I think shopping bans are good to have from September to Black Friday, then again from February to May! Best time to shop is the summer, from sale to sale (Memorial through Labor Day!) and then from Black Friday through the end of January sale! Eeee! That's what I'm doing from now on, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment