Saturday, September 28, 2013

Eyeing...

So I'm on another "shopping ban" until Black Friday (and really, going to try to hold myself off until the BEST sales come in January!!!) - I thought I'd use the blog to collect some of things I've been eyeing lately...

Here it goes:

Chunky chain necklace (This one is sold out already!)
Fur vest (but I've recently already bought a fur snood...) - Do. Not. Need. But. Want. Ahhhhhhh.


Black leather biker jacket - This is tough ... I'm having a hard time figure this out. Real leather or vegan/faux leather? How much do I really want to shell out for one? This Madewell one is pretty cute...


Classic suede pumps... but in blue! - I keep coming back to these... So... Cute...
Stacked heel booties - Do I need? No. Do I crave? Yes.
Can you believe these are H&M? Not bad, right?
And check these, also from H&M...



Sigh. ... Must exercise self control :). Lusting until end-of-November...

2 comments:

  1. I have a pair of boots like those from H&M, but from last year and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @E Oh NICE! Hmmm I may just have to get myself a pair soon, hehe...

    ReplyDelete